Let us accept the fact – There is a rising demand for products and services purchased online. E-commerce is the latest fad among the general population across all age groups. The mad race for a share of the online business pie is certain to gain traction with more and more entrepreneurs joining in.
If you are an e-retailer already in the business, you will know how important it is to have a business website that is secure, user-friendly, easy to update, and flexible enough to adapt to the rapid changes in customer preferences. A fair idea about PHP frameworks for developing a robust feature-rich e-commerce website will add to your advantage when hiring website developers.
PHP is a popular open source Server Side Scripting language that is widely compatible with most web applications and software. With PHP, creating complex websites or applications is much easier and quicker than before.
- The extensible architecture and features of PHP make source code programming easier by providing standard templates and plug-ins.
- PHP frameworks have excellent compatibility advantages as it can run on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X without limitations.
- PHP frameworks speed up development process with lightweight, sharp and secure codes. This is possible due to the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture – a combination of database application, HTML coding and input/output instructions.
- There is lesser chance of website malfunction due to unreliable codes as there is a huge community of developers constantly modifying and enhancing the software. Any issues are resolved quickly due to the wide community support available.
PHP Frameworks for E-Commerce Websites:
PHP frameworks are supported by open source communities and provide a host of services that simplify web development and web designing needs. Some popular PHP frameworks for e-commerce websites are Zend, Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, Phalcon, CakePHP, etc.
Using a PHP based framework for e-commerce website development will offer you the following benefits:
- Lower development and maintenance costs due to its open source nature. Forget paying for costly licenses. Instead budget can be focused on increasing the functionality of your online store to provide an user-friendly experience to customers.
- These frameworks allow development of feature rich, customizable and scalable e-commerce solutions to create, promote, and manage an engaging and responsive e-commerce website.
- Reliable and consistent user experience with plug-ins, templates and components that can be incorporated in an online store such as product inventory, online payment gateway, multiple currency, languages, etc.
- Better security for financial transactions with built-in security features.
- An e-commerce website that is compatible across operating systems and optimized to perform well across mobile devices.
- With PHP frameworks, features such as sales analytics can be set up which will show you where your profits are coming from. You can get your store profits up with these robust sales analytics tools.
- Fantastic support from a large development community which keeps the platform up-to-date by contributing code and creating new extensions.
Almost all PHP frameworks can delight you with excellent tools, features, modules and community support. Get the best out of your e-commerce website with the suitable PHP framework of your choice.
Over the years, we have created online e-commerce solutions on almost all PHP frameworks from the popular Laravel to Zend, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, Phalcon, CakePHP, etc. We are a PHP development company with more than a decade’s experience providing custom PHP development services for various online businesses.
If you are interested in a new eCommerce website built by a professional team of designers and developers, you’re in luck!
For more details – Contact Us Now.